Sunday, September 9, 2012

Bluegrass in Tumwater

I had a great time at the 10th Annual Bluegrass in Tumwater festival this weekend...
Here's my favorite song from the weekend:

I Ain't Broke But I'm Badly Bent
Written by Fred Carter

[I]I'm going back to the country
[IV]I can't pay the [I]rent
[IV]I'm not com[I]pletely broke
But [V]brother I'm badly [I]bent
I can't under[IV]stand where the money [I]went
I ain't [V]broke but I'm badly [I]bent

[I]I had a lot of money
[IV]So to the city I [I]went
[IV]I met too many [I]good looking girls
And [V]that's where my money [I]went
And now I [IV]know just where it [I]went
I ain't [V]broke but I'm badly [I]bent

[I]When I get back to the country
[IV]I'll be living in a [I]tent
[IV]Ma and Pa will [I]sure be mad
At [V]all the money I [I]spent
They won't under[IV]stand just where it [I]went
I ain't [V]broke but I'm badly [I]bent

[I]Well now I [IV]know just where it [I]went
I ain't [V]broke but brother I'm badly [I]bent

No comments: