Friday, September 18, 2009

D-I-Y Quality Construction

For the last couple of weeks I've been working on putting together a new blog called D-I-Y Quality Construction .  It's a collection of articles that I've put together to help home builders and designers learn about the building permit process.

The best way to use the website:

You will find there a series of checklists-- see the Table of Contents-- similar to what a building permit plan reviewer will use when reviewing house plans submitted for a proposed building project. Submitted plans should provide all of the applicable construction details and information described in the checklists. These checklists are actually written as plan corrections that a permit applicant might get from a building official in response to a permit application.

Send me an email

No comments: